Can I buy from you?
Short answer: Yes, if you hold an ABN!
We wholesale to resellers and manufacturers and do not supply the general public.
If you don’t hold an ABN but are part of a government department, educational institution, or student in registered design course, you may meet our criteria for non-business customers. For more details about registering with us as a student, head over to our students page.
A business registration and ABN (Australian Business Number) may need to be provided to access the wholesale pricing. We also like to know about the type of business you run so we can offer you extra products or services that would suit your style of business.
For more information, have a look at our Accessing Wholesale Pricing page.
Do you ship internationally?
We sure do!
However, depending on where you are located the cost of shipping may make the total order cost a bit unattractive. So if you’d like to get an idea of postage costs to your country, head on over to our contact us page. Just let us know your expected order volume and we’ll provide a rough costing.
Please note: Some parcels sent overseas will be quarantined by Customs until an additional fee is paid to Customs to release the parcel to you. Please check the applicable Custom laws in your country before placing your order. Hemp Wholesale Australia is not liable to pay such fees and is not responsible for the rejection of your parcel
Do you have a minimum order?
If you meet the customer criteria, you can order just one unit of a product – down to 1m in fabrics. However, if your order contains custom orders, such as a specific dye run, custom manufactured items, or non-regularly stocked items, there will be minimum order quantities.
Do you offer any price breaks or “whole roll” deals?
Our fabrics come in rolls that are not standard sizing – so every roll has a different amount on it. We offer price breaks on most fabrics from 30m+m, 50m+, 100m+ and then custom quotes for over 250m.
How does the order process work?
Our website always has the most up-to-date pricing, so it’s our recommendation to use the website, however you can also order via email.
- Login to your account to see pricing and add items to your cart.
- When checking out with your items, you’ll have two options for postage; “upfront” (Auspost or Courier) and “calculate”.
- Upfront shipping:
- All your costs are presented at checkout and the amount you pay is final.
- You will be given the ability to pay via Credit Card or Bank transfer.
- Calculate shipping:
- If you have any special postage needs – such as not putting all fabric on a single bolt – please select this method and add instructions in the comments.
- Selecting “calculate” will only allow the ability to pay via bank transfer – this is just to allow your order to be lodged in our system.
- We will review the order and add the required postage costs based on your instructions, then resend your invoice complete with payment links for Credit Card and Bank transfer.
- Once payment is received – either immediately at checkout or delayed by bank transfer – we will begin processing your order.
- We dispatch your order usually within 24 hours or next working day, however please allow up to 2-3 business days.
- Once the package has been dispatched, you will receive a final confirmation and the tracking details for your order.
Please note: If there are any issues processing your order, we will reach out using the email that lodged the order, so please ensure the email is actively monitored.
For email ordering, simply send us your wish list of items and their quantities, and we’ll advise on stock availability.
If everything is in stock, we’ll create a web order then send you the invoice with postage costs and payment details.
Once payment is received, it follows the same flow as web orders.
Does fabric come on rolls or folded?
We generally fold orders of less than 10m per fabric, or for most knit fabrics.
On larger orders, we will roll more than one fabric on a roll to save on shipping costs.
Please let us know if you have special packing requirements.
What is your returns policy?
Please contact our office for assistance immediately you become aware of any damage, or incorrect or short delivered goods. For a credit claim to be recognised we must be notified within 14 days of invoice date, otherwise no liability can be accepted. No returns are accepted if fabrics have been cut, dyed or washed.
Any return of goods must be authorised by Feyrbrand Pty Ltd (trading as ‘Hemp Wholesale Australia’), and will only be accepted for credit if return is authorised within 14 days of invoice date.
Return freight on consignments will only be accepted by Feyrbrand Pty Ltd, where goods have been incorrectly supplied or damaged in transit, and return authorised. Any freight charges that are not the responsibility of Feyrbrand Pty Ltd will be recharged to the customer.
If you have ordered incorrectly or changed your mind, we have no obligation to accept a return. You can ask us about it, but you will pay any return freight, and a re-stocking fee of 20%.
How many metres are on a roll?
Roll lengths are not standard and they vary a lot based on the fabrics. They can range anywhere from 30m – 120m!
As a result, we offer price breaks instead of ‘whole roll pricing’.