Types of Information We Collect and How It Is Used
You may order a product or a service and give your name, telephone number, email address, and/or delivery address so that the order can be processed and your products (or services where appropriate) delivered to you.
The personal information that you supply is used:
- To provide the service or product requested, to enable invoicing and delivery.
- To save order details so when you revisit your information is still available to you.
- For identification purposes to help you to shop online.
- In order to respond to your enquiries
- To advise you of developments and items of interest
- To enable us to provide better services tailored to your needs.
- To improve our web site.
- To record usage patterns to help identify areas of our site that are regularly visited and those that are not as popular.
Note: We do not store any credit card details.
Sharing of Personal Information
Companies may be engaged by HWA to perform a variety of functions, such as, fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, providing technical services for our web sites, etc. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
HWA does not sell personal information to third parties.
HWA reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
Security of Personal Information
Security is an important matter and we take it very seriously. HWA has strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
- All our transactions are secured using SSL certificates.
- Data transmission over the internet cannot, however, be guaranteed to be 100% secure and these actions are conducted at your own risk. Therefore please do not send credit card information through unsecured e-mail.
- Once we receive your transmission, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure its security.
You are in control of any personal information you provide to us. If at any time, you would like to:
- Review any personal information we have about you
- Correct the personal information we have about you
- Change your preferences for contacts from us
- Ask us to stop further use of the information
You can let us know by contacting us at the email or postal address listed below. Your personal information may be stored in different locations depending upon the reason for which you originally submitted the information. The more information you can provide us about when you originally submitted your personal information, the quicker HWA will be able to retrieve your personal information.
Cookies are very small text files that transfer to your computer’s hard drive for record keeping, so we do not have to ask for information again. Cookies do not personally identify users, although they identify a users browser.
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this web site.
Links to Other Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by Hemp Wholesale Australia. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies.
Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you as specified above in accordance with this Policy.
Please take me off your mailing list
If you currently receive promotional information from us and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list by contacting us via phone, fax, mail or email and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Contact details below. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
How to Contact Us
Hemp Wholesale Australia Privacy Officer
PO Box 8112,
Bargara QLD 4670
Phone: (07) 4182 0442
Email: [email protected]